Wardpelican - until further notice

Ward

you all know i have to go at 9 every raid day.

im done for now until this BS subsides.

i will post when i will be coming back, but i wont expect my spot or any spot for that fact

Edited by Wardpelican

All joking aside, this is why we typically don't accept trials under 18.  I like you Ward.  I feel like we've all watched you mature over the last year.  But this shit is still absolutely infuriating because you're fucking over 30 other people.  I'm not saying that you yourself are fucking us over, but the action of you suddenly not being able to make raids anymore is fucking us over.

Edited by Lyntha

His point still stands. If any other tank above the age of 18 was to suddenly leave because of real life issues, such as a new job Schedule or lack of time to dedicate to raiding, it would screw you up just as much. This has nothing to do with his age, simply with the role he had.

I held out as long as I could, and you said yesterday that you are already recruiting another tank, dogon can tank all of the fights, again, I don't know how I fucked you up

Also, I left on a Wednesday, it's not like I left the raid group 20 mins before raid

Edited by Wardpelican

All joking aside, this is why we typically don't accept trials under 18.  I like you Ward.  I feel like we've all watched you mature over the last year.  But this shit is still absolutely infuriating because you're fucking over 30 other people.  I'm not saying that you yourself are fucking us over, but the action of you suddenly not being able to make raids anymore is fucking us over.

This is why we don't recruit people that have 24/7 on call phone weeks. Randomly at any time during raid they may get a call and go completely afk for an unknown amount of time.

:)

This is why we don't recruit people that have 24/7 on call phone weeks. Randomly at any time during raid they may get a call and go completely afk for an unknown amount of time.

:)

I don't really view them as the same but if you do, that's understandable.  My point is that this issue wouldn't happen with someone who is 18+.  Don't take this the wrong way Ward, or as me saying that YOU fucked up.  This isn't a reflection on you or your actions.  This is something completely stupid that's entirely beyond your control.  That's what's frustrating.

It sucks to lose a good raider because of a good reason.  It sucks a hell of a lot more to lose a good raider because of a dumb reason.

Regardless, ignore me.  It's just a pain for the officers to deal with.  Take it easy Ward.

Edited by Lyntha