For those coming back.

Mythosaur

I talked to Wili recently and got the go ahead to form a new raid group for those of us making the annual post guild party to return to WoW.

The goal is to assist getting each other geared up to the point of being able to flex run Throne of Thunder, working our way up to 10 man ToT, then to flex SoO then regular 10 man.

I have already talked to a few of you about this and there seems to be some interest, but we dont want to cut this group off from you people who have not taken a break, all are welcome.

If you are interested in coming on an alt or main, or interested in the group at all, please post here.

Thanks guys.

I talked to Wili recently and got the go ahead to form a new raid group for those of us making the annual post guild party to return to WoW.

The goal is to assist getting each other geared up to the point of being able to flex run Throne of Thunder, working our way up to 10 man ToT, then to flex SoO then regular 10 man.

I have already talked to a few of you about this and there seems to be some interest, but we dont want to cut this group off from you people who have not taken a break, all are welcome.

If you are interested in coming on an alt or main, or interested in the group at all, please post here.

Thanks guys.

There is no flex ToT.  There's only LFR, Normal and Heroic.  Flex was introduced for SoO.  Your goal should probably be flex SoO.

i know people have mentioned using pvp gear to get ilvl up and just throwing it out there i am can help people on the pvp side of things if anyone just needs a partner to do some arenas

i know like snug moot and bash have me on real ID so if i am on my alliance chars they can ask me for anyone that wants to pvp. i always enjoy running some bg's or arenas.

I will lay out my stance on those returning players since some of our current raid team members have expressed concern over losing their raid spots to returning members.

This guild is over 5 years old now, we have seen A LOT of people some and go from the raid team, the vast majority of those are people who simply put real life ahead of the game and stopped playing. We have a plethora of members who have been offline for 1+ years. Now, a lot of these players were very skilled and I was more then happy to be raiding with them while they were part of the raid team. I will always have love for them and be willing to help them raid and gear out whenever I can.

That being said, any returning former raid member DOES NOT have a guaranteed raid spot in the core progression group just because they are no longer afk. Every former member WILL HAVE TO EARN a raid spot back just like everyone else in the raid team. My personal feelings toward you will play absolutely no part on if you rejoin the raid team. You will get everything you earn. Prove to me you want it, and we will start to swap you in for farm fights to feed you some gear, and eventually you may be able to earn a progression spot back. 

THIS RULE APPLIES TO EVERYONE, THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. 

If I were to ever go afk for a extended duration, I would expect the other officers to enforce the same rule on myself. Everything around here is earned, never given. 

Edited by Phobi

I'm not sure where Bash is coming from, I have no hope of being geared enough to join the main raid team, and am well aware of that. This is for those of us who want to get semi geared prior to the xpac and want to experience the content and have fun.

Also, if anyone needing gear wants to group up to do BG's or 2's to start getting gear so we can start doing a flex group, please let me know.

With the catch up conquest points, you can easily farm arenas and quickly get your ilvl to 550ish. The only thing you'll have to get outside of PvP gear will be your trinkets. Once that is done for every member of the group, flex should be relatively easy to run. Then you can move on to normal.

I would advise that you save your valor for tier pieces off of celestials, loot from Ordos, or flex trinkets and weapons. It will be much better spent there, considering you need to upgrade LFR pieces 4 times for it to be only slightly better than conquest PvP gear.

Ordos is gonna be kinda difficult without a legendary cloak (unless they changed it...havent had to worry about that for a while). Also, if you dont already use it OQue/Openraid are awesome tools for finding groups for celestials and flex groups. Not gonna say some of them arent fail but what pugs arent. Always run that risk when you play with a bunch of random people.