The snuggelbunny - July 29

Lyntha

welp we cant start on thok

I think that you are vastly underestimating the abilities of our excellent officers.  Just because I step up and volunteer to take care of organizing Thok CD's doesn't mean that the other officers aren't capable of handling it.  It just means that I stepped up and volunteered to take care of it  :thumbsup: .

With that being said, if you guys are starting on dark shammies, I should be back before you get to Thok.

welp we cant start on thok

I think that you are vastly underestimating the abilities of our excellent officers.  Just because I step up and volunteer to take care of organizing Thok CD's doesn't mean that the other officers aren't capable of handling it.  It just means that I stepped up and volunteered to take care of it  :thumbsup: .

With that being said, if you guys are starting on dark shammies, I should be back before you get to Thok.

Immersius ftw!

Lets be honest Lyntha...we were missing OTC and the new rsham and we barely got thok down last week...take away someone calling CD's and its GG

I'm not sure what you mean.  Our first Thok kill was really smooth.  Our second one was rough, but missing two powerhouse shammies and their powerhouse AOE healing is gonna make it rough.