Rides to Guild Party

Rebelogic

Hey guys,

I heard there was a Canada contingent coming this year to the Guild Party. I don't know the details, but it would be cool to head to Boston if possible and we can share a ride. Mastric and I have carpooled from Albany to Buffalo for the past 4 years. If there are enough people, we can get a van from Boston to Albany to Buffalo.

I am sure that a lot of people might not know me, but I am sure that most of the guild can vouch for me. I am not a rapist or anything. I gave that up when I became a terrorist.

Comment on here if you plan to drive to Buffalo along the east coast, maybe we can figure something out. You can post on here or on the facebook group.

i90 is the route from Boston to Buffalo, if anyone is on that it's the route we take. Check points are Boston (Rebel) & Albany (Mastric), 87 runs thru Albany for anyone North/South of the line.

Ill be giving a ride to Held and pika, which means i have room for 1 more in my car, i don't have the most comfortable back seat leg room wise but im sure you can deal for an hour and a half

Also worth saying your driving route :P

• 2 months later...