Monday Night 10m!?

Holyshade

6/6 in a night and then progressed to 1/6 in HoF this week! I would argue that we can do better and i'd like to strive for it starting wednesday but no real complaints, we got some gear and a progression boss, so I'm happy. The idea of another night this week tomorrow, Monday 12/10 was brought up, which I'm open to. An alternative to this would be if we have enough geared alts in the raid or guild we could try a MV raid to see if Perfection can get some gear, provided he is able to come of course.

Alternative options for conversation: Holidays and next semester.

I personally have no time constraints / night time obligations realistically for the holidays and I will have no time change for next year, but my suggestion is we scrub the 26th and 27th nights for raids entirely, but that's just me, i'm open to suggestions

Now would also be a good time to talk about if we can go to a 3rd night of raiding as well

Post your thoughts / suggestions / complaints about how often Playbyplay gets us killed

Lol! ...iirc I made it a few more times than your laggy ass did on blade lord! Wtb an encounter that doesn't punish latency! ...anyway... My semester is over for the most part but I do work tonight, so I can't come. But I'm sure some of the people that haven't raided/want to alt raid, would be down for a 10m... It'd also give perf (if he can make it) some experience healing MV and possible gear... I even think a weekly alt run would be an awesome idea for the guild as a whole, especially to rotate some "bench" players through to keep em current on fights and gear etc...

as for next semester... i can definitely still do thursdays... wednesdays i have a lab till 8:55pm server time, so at the earliest, i can do 930 wed, not sure how the work sched is gonna pan out yet tho, but ima do what i can...

Yeah... i don't want to talk about it, lol, let's just say it's a good thing mumble has a push to talk function. I would lean towards an alt run as well if we can get people, it makes more sense to me, but i guess we'll see who we have on later tonight.

I think there's enough people with alts in the guild, as well as casual "non-raiders" that would probably like a chance to see some content etc. that a weekly guild alt run would probably have a decent turnout, depending on if ppl could make it. It'd also give people from the 10/25m to actually raid together lol. ...if only this next semester wasn't looking to be even worse than this one, cause that'd be something I wouldn't mind putting together tbh...