Rebel's Logic Post 13

Rebelogic

Well, it is Friday and I am hungover from a Business Conference after-party. Perfect time for another Rebel’s Logic Post. I am going to keep this brief...haha, almost had you there.

Blackouts, slutty nurse costumes, and some bitch named Sandy, yes this has been a rough raid week. A lot of people were very inconvenienced by the hurricane which was immediately followed by Halloween. People lost power and we had some of the worst RNG luck on Tuesday night. Now, I am not saying we didn’t make some silly mistakes, we did, however, it almost seemed like despite the entire world not wanting us to succeed, we still matched our progression from last week (4/6) in 2 days. It took a while but we were able to fix our recurring mistakes and at the very least have a good time laughing about them.

In the week to come, we are preparing for a shift with some of our raiders. We have begun recruiting up again and have several good prospects that we are working on right now. Moot and Chartul are doing a good job coming back as full time raiders. Bigtimz and Serenity are working hard to bolster the healing core. Also, Baneraiser and Brennyth are gearing up to help the 25M. Those guys I mentioned plus more are going to keep our 25M strong as we push through the content. Now, to keep this recruiting trend growing, we need your help. Reach out to friends and other good players to see if they want to join our ranks. We offer not only a good raiding experience but also a chance to blame Rebelogic in real time, as well as a chance to get your ass grabbed by Unholyfaith in real life! At the moment, we are mainly short on ranged DPS (hunters and ele shams we have the fewest of) however, we could definitely use other really good players as well. As for melee, it would be nice to see more leather/mail wearers. Rogues, cats, enhance shams would all be good additions.

Progression: Under the circumstances, we did a good job of matching our 4/6 progression from last week. I am confident that due to Sunday’s Darkmoon Faire arrival along with the other gear we have gained this week so far, Sunday will see a new progression boss being downed. We were relatively close on Elegon on Sunday and Zor’Lock didn’t seem too tough if we had more than 5 heals for the 25M.

As a lot of you guys know, I am going to india from Thursday 11/8-12/1. 3 weeks without the Rebel, what will we do! Don’t worry, you can still blame me for things while I am gone. I will be giving Yacoub my info so he can try and keep me VP capped so I don’t fall too far behind on gear. I will check in from time to time on the website, but I will probably be busy most of the time with my business logistics.

I would like to just give a shout out to everyone who has stuck around with us and helped in your own ways. Whether it has been making flasks, farming herbs, making feasts, making darkmoon decks, dealing with crazy weather, hurrying home after burying that hooker you murdered in the woods (Mantra), I just wanted to say thanks.

Lastly, I want to give a shout out to Khelendross’s 10M group, they are doing really good and we are all proud of them, except Deftonia because she is too busy reading steamy robot sex magazines.