Herald of the Titans

Varibash

so it is still possible to get the "Herald of the Titans" title as I found out a month ago, and I want it.

So I am forming a team to do it.

The plan will be that every Saturday, we will run Ulduar 10 man twice. 2 runs consisting of 5 lvl 90 mains and 5 lvl 80 alts that we will be gearing for the title, after 2-4 weeks, depending on gear drops, we will run ulduar with our full lvl 80 alt group and kill algalon for the title.

So far I have:

Chartul - lvl 80 Paladin tank alt

Varibash - lvl 80 Frost Mage alt

Zauberei - lvl 80 Priest healer/dps alt

Snuggle - lvl 80 Elemental Shaman alt

Mantra - lvl 80 Warlock alt

Moot - lvl 80 frost mage

I need 2 more people

I would want to pull from the guild if possible. I need 1 more tank, 1 DPS.

Please let me know if you would be interested in do this with us.

I will try and fill with all guildies first, before I make a realm forum post asking for more.

Nope, you gotta be level 80. Also, I got a shammy at lvl 80. Count me in. I'll throw bolts or heal noodles. whatever.

BTW, this is a great idea bash. Good thinking man. Does it have to be Saturday though? That's like literally the only day I'm not available.

Also, now that we are level 90, we can definitely 5 man ulduar 25man. We can use Uld25 gear to gear up the alts and we'll get geared WAY faster than doing uld10 runs. We can use ilvl 226 armor and ilvl 232 weapons. Why? Because that's the ilvl for Uld10 hard mode gear.

Saturday or thursday, only 2 days im able to do it.

Was thinking going to TOC 10 man for the weapons

with pandarian enchants and gems the fight should be trivial, just getting the gear will take a few weeks.

This wont happen right away, My mage is only lvl 68, some people are still lvling aswell. but now that everyone is power lvling their alt, should only be 1-2 weeks before we start grinding for that gear.

All my chars are 85+ except a monk in which I dont think will be 80 that soon=/

Yeah, the only reason I got a lvl 80 toon is because I had to delete a toon to do RAF, then delete one again. After that, I never had the drive to level from 80 to 85 with a toon I'll probably never play. I guess it worked out.

i have a 78 boomkin/resto druid i can do it with if im needed, but i don't really care about the title or anything so if you find enough take them instead lol

now that i think about it i have an 80 lock on another server i can go on as well i think it already has some icc gear to but ill have to double check that when i get home lol, if that would work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...