world of log attempt by duck yesterday

duckmarker

Yesterday night we almost killed stone guard 2 times but failed at 1%. I went for a quick search on world of log after the raid and i saw that the best hunter pulled 72k following by 6-7 hunter between 65k and 72k. I managed to pull 65.5k that placed me on 8th world rank at that time. Here's the video ! :thumbsup:

not to be a complete ass right now, but 1) you pulled 65k on recount - which usually equates to something like 5x k on wol (we shall test it next week my friend) and 2) you play SV - noone does that anymore :P

Anyways - you know how i feel about your performance (*thumbs up*) and I am very happy to have another hunter here that I can race against... well, once my gear catches up to your level. ;-)

WoL showed 71.3k on our kill last night, which put you at 115% of rank limit. Nice.

Only other person was Heldarram who placed at 53k because nobody plays destruction :P

I almost ranked myself, at 96%. Regardless of how OP monks are, I was still oh so close! :)

@ sazda, at that time, the biggest number for all hunters was 72k. For sure now its over 140k but im expecting glitch or something cuz i passed all my afternoon trying to figure out how those guys do 95k explosive shot crit and 140k AS crit. Went accros all the buff and stats and cant figure out. Ill prob need some help here. Its not all about multi targeting, cuz i think i do that pretty well.

EUREKA!

HEROIC ONLY: Encounter Area

ej-dps.pngWhite Floor Tiles

These tiles absorb the energy from Living Amethyst, Living Cobalt, Living Jade, and Living Jasper when a player stands on them. Each tile absorbs one charge of energy. For each tile currently energized in the room, every player gains a stack of Energized Tiles.

• ej-dps.pngEnergized Tiles – This effect stacks. (increase dommage dealt by 1% and spirit by 1%)

According to the log, the effect stacked up 152 times for most players in the raid.

World of log is currently bugged and there's no heroic section yet so all the heroic ladder is placed into reg, so its obvious if the dps passed from 72k to 140k in a day. Boom Sazda!!! :P