FL10 HRag Run

Lyntha

Howdy ya'll.

I am thinking of throwing together a FL10 Heroic Rag group, but I first need to know who would be interested.

Details:

Monday or Thursday ONLY but it looks like it will be Monday; Only one day will be chosen but is to be determined.

Normal Raid Time (7:30 - 11)

Mains or Well-geared alts ONLY IF WE NEED FOR RAID BALANCE

Raid Stacking:

Heroic Rag is still a very demanding fight. We will not down this if I bring the first 10 people that sign up with no regard for output/balance etc. There are some people in this guild who I sincerely enjoy raiding with and are great people but perhaps don't have quite the output as they theoretically should have. Heroic rag demands perfection so this will be a group that I will stack for the singular purpose of downing the encounter at all costs. If you don't get chosen to go, it's nothing personal; I WILL be raid-stacking and bringing the group that brings us the best chance at success, at least at first.

Continuity:

The goal of this run is NOT just to do Heroic Rag once then call it quits. This will be a consistent, weekly run. We will get EVERYONE their mounts. Only then will we get people in that weren't part of the original group to get them their mounts. As such, I want people who are going to be there EVERY week.

Characters Available and their class/role

Days available (Monday or Thursday)

What we have so far:

Tanks:

Snuggelbunny - Prot Pally - M/T

Healers:

Tulli - Disc Priest - M/T

Deftonia - Holy Pally - M/T

RPDS:

Sazda - Srv Hunter - M

Vile - Demo Lock - M

Ulq - Lock - M

MDPS:

Chosi - M/T

Zenzae - M/T

Siawnhy - M

Alternates:

Snuggl - Srv Hunter - M/T

Ollathir - Resto Shaman - M

Mord - T

are u guys continuing a rag lockout or are you going to kill the other bosses as well? if you're going to kill the other bosses i can come. i need to siphon essences, but i already have the mount so more incentive =]

Edited by Ulqui

This is going to be a weekly run to get everyone who participates their mounts, I'm not interested in doing a one-off thing. It will be 7/7 weekly since we'd have to re-clear to get a crack at Rag.

We might extend a lockout once or twice while learning but then it will (Of course) be 7/7 as we repeat the kill weekly. If you don't mind bearing with us as we learn the fight, siphoning essences should be do-able. I assume you'd be bringing your lock?

lol no. We've been looking for good caster dps for a long time. Our next closest were Pikachu and held and they're both gone. Here's our current caster DPS:

Unholy: has it

Gump: has it

Perenelle

Mordechai

Thundere

That's IT. I don't think Perenelle has made any progress past Phase 1, Mord is on Phase 2, and Im not sure if Thundere even completed Phase 1 yet. I highly doubt that we have anyone collecting essences. We literally right now have 1 boomkin (And she is sometimes unavailable due to school grading, etc.), 1 elemental, 2 mages, 1 spriest. 0 locks.

The only person surely collecting right now is Prydain, if we bring his shaman (If one of the healers don't make it).

This is going to be a weekly run to get everyone who participates their mounts, I'm not interested in doing a one-off thing. It will be 7/7 weekly since we'd have to re-clear to get a crack at Rag.

We might extend a lockout once or twice while learning but then it will (Of course) be 7/7 as we repeat the kill weekly. If you don't mind bearing with us as we learn the fight, siphoning essences should be do-able. I assume you'd be bringing your lock?

well i guess i might as well since i can't get into another group on my lock