Dragon Soul LFR (25man)

Prydain

I'm going to try and put a LFR consisting of just guildies, considering our total raiding roster consists of at least 50 people.

The date for this to happen is on Thursday at 8pm to 11pm the week when 4.3 goes live, it should not be too difficult to do a full clear in 3 hours.

Benefits of coming to this one instead of doing it on your own:

-Loot will go to guildies and not random guy in pvp gear on another server. It will help the guild as a whole.

-Everyone is going to be in vent and I'll be explaining the fight and strats, calling raid cds, etc.

-On the PTR, a couple of people leave after each wipe and boss kill. This will cut all that downtime by A LOT.

However, you have to remember that you are allowed to roll on loot only on the FIRST KILL of the week. For example, you test out the fights on Tuesday when its fresh and you kill Morchock but you did not win any loot. You then come to the Thursday guild run, once we kill Morchock you will automatically pass on every loot even though you did not win anything on Tuesday.

Therefore, should you want to test out the fight on Tuesday I recommend going on an alt and save your main for the guild run. I am not sure how many people I will get, hopefully a lot of people are interested and we have a good time.

You misunderstood it Mastric. This run that I'm putting together is for when 4.3 goes live. What I said about PTR is how to "smooth" the run goes, because people are always leaving after a wipe/kill and so you would spend a lot of time waiting then explaining and such every time you have to pull a boss.

I edited the original post to avoid further confusion.

It's worthwhile to mention to people that they can bring their mains to this, as it is separate from the normal/heroic ID. In fact there really is no ID, other than tied to the fact that you've already downed a boss and can't get loot again!

With mains, honestly I would think that pretty quickly once people learn the tamed down fights it will be blown through pretty damn fast.

Highly highly recommend people take their mains especially early on - it will be a super fast way to get the new trinkets...and TIER. Yep - stats will be lower, but tier bonuses are there.

Everything you need to know is here:

http://www.mmomeltin...d-more/#ilevels

And here is compiled loot list: (most is 384, final bosses is 390)

http://www.freefrag.com/world-warcraft/20550-patch-4-3-dragon-soul-raid-loot-compilation.html

Edited by Viledead