How am I doing?

Guest Memer

Okay, to start here is a quick rundown of the healing "rotation" I have. Its not much of a rotation thought because a lot of it is situational.

Start the fight: Chakra / Prayer of Mending. This is for Holy Word: Sanctuary of course.

I place renew on both tanks preferably assuming they are both in range. (I have 12.8% haste for the extra tick)

Middle of the fight: If there isn't any raid damage then i sit there and spam heal on whatever tank(s) that is taking damage.

At any time there is raid damage on 4+ raid members then I use Prayer of Healing + Circle of Healing.

I don't use my Holy Word: Sanctuary before there is raid damage but only when there are 4+ raid members take significant damage. I don't put it down early because as it sits there it ticks for less over time so it will heal for larger amounts if its fresh when people need it. (I don't know if that made sense.)

If i have the mana for it i keep Prayer of mending of CD and Renew on both tanks (again, assuming they are in range).

If i need to spot heal a few people i use heal/renew if i have the time, but in emergencies i use Renew/Flash heal.

I barely use flash heal cause its suicide for my mana.

Lastly I use Desperate Prayer when im low on health and its up. And Guardian spirit if somebody is probably going to die.

Other stuff: I know to heavily stack spirit. but intell is still good for me.

I have my Prayer of Healing glyphed.

Both my trinkets are on my bar as 1 and 2.

I reforged my +285 spirit trinket with some haste because i was below 12.5%.

And at the moment I can't find armory, but if you can please look me up and tell me if I have any flaws in my gear / glyphs.

Thank you for reading my forum topic! :biggrin:

This is my first forum topic so it might not be the best ever. And I can't really remember my spells without looking at them so I could have left stuff out. :pinch:

• 2 weeks later...